As per the US Copyright Office
(a) Initial Ownership.—Copyright in a work protected under this title vests initially in the author or authors of the work. The authors of a joint work are coowners of copyright in the work
(1) to reproduce the copyrighted work in copies or phonorecords;
(2) to prepare derivative works based upon the copyrighted work;
(3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
(4) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and motion pictures and other audiovisual works, to perform the copyrighted work publicly;
(5) in the case of literary, musical, dramatic, and choreographic works, pantomimes, and pictorial, graphic, or sculptural works, including the individual images of a motion picture or other audiovisual work, to display the copyrighted work publicly; and
(6) in the case of sound recordings, to perform the copyrighted work publicly by means of a digital audio transmission.
In Layman’s Terms
I legally own the copyright to any and all pictures that I have taken. I am allowed to display them publicly without losing my legal ownership of the copyright.
By using any photos or derivative works of such photos from Christian Arfsten, ArfCooks.com or any of ArfCooks social media channels, you are infringing upon federal copyright laws. Use for any purpose, including, but not limited to, advertising, promotion, or social media posts will be subject to a fine of at least $500 per image, per use. Total fine will be assessed based on overall usage of copyrighted work.